Thank you for choosing to visit our site,we hope that you decided to come along to visit our nursery to see how we would provide a safe and caring environment for your child there is no need to make an appointment,just drop by the meet our staff will show you around.
Our Vision and Mission
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment
- To work within a framework that ensures quality of opportunity for all children
- To provide a specially tailored curriculum leading to approved learning outcomes
- To give individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
The Best Possible Start For The Future
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is a play-based framework that acknowledge that every child is unique and that they learn at different rates and in different ways. The aim of EYFS is to ensure that children from all background have have same opportunities and life chances as the most advantaged. With the EYFS parents will be sure that their children, irrespective of the type of setting they attend, will get the same excellent standards of learning and care. The EYFS brings out the importance of each child being able to develop at their own pace. Each child has a key carer allocated to them to ensure that they develop and take part in activities, mix with other childern and have fun.